wibiya widget

Sunday, November 23, 2008

WOW...

i'm speechless..

Apparently Abraham Biggs, a 19 year old college student about Broward College, committed suicide by taking a drug overdose in front of a live webcam as some computer users egged him on. When they realized that this was really happening, people watching contacted the web site's authorities. According to the family, Biggs had bipolar disease.

Seriously if you see someone is doing, why on earth would you just egg it on?
Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

1 comment:

LaQT/ Ty said...

My feelings exactly. How could you be so heartless to watch someone die? This young man was crying out for help. He so obviously wanted some attention and for someone to show that they cared. I was at a suicidal point a long time ago, I remember feeling that no one would miss me.I was 10 or so. I had been thorugh so much, my story is a lifetime movie.