wibiya widget

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Coincidence.. Most Likely. Happy.. Most Definitely!!!!!!

So I forgot to tell you. So the other day, I went to Publix, looking really cute. whatever. Later on the day I decided to go to the other Publix (because I knew by this time, the first would be crowded). So I am checking out and I remember to get detergent. So i go and get my detergent and when I get back to my line, Guess who is there. Just standing there, looking at the magazine in his yellow and red shirt. The DHL guy. He just stared at me for a lil bit, like he wanted to say something. But I looked away, because every time i look at him, I get butterflies. OH yea, also because when i left the house the second time, I was looking a little rough and i was a little embarrassed. So he came my job a few times this week and I have been trying to act nonchalant around him. Everyday he has come in, he has just smiled at me chuckled a little bit.. I wonder why.
Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

1 comment:

Mary said...

He probably chuckles because he doesn't think you'll ever talk to him... so just get it over with girl before I end up going up to him myself and saying everything. ;p Haha. Kidding. I wouldn't do that to you. :]