wibiya widget

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I...

I would: love to make everyone i love happy but i can't and it sucks.


I severely dislike: rudeness, two faced people, fake people, back stabbing, hypocrisy, dishonest, abuse, sugar coating, false pretenses, whining, commercials, bad drivers, Aunt Flo and spoiled brats.


I love: music, cheese, art, texting, basketbal, reading, blogging, vanilla scented candles, , cuddling, my co-workers because they are hilarious

I fear:not doing anything with my life and disappointing everyone and of nothing making a difference in at least one person's life.


I am paranoid: a lot because i don't talk to but a few people so i don't know what is going on around me but thats also a good thing.


I want to: not to have to worry about how i am going to get groceries for this week.

I hate that I: can't help my true friends that are struggling as well like i want to.


I love that I: have great friends.


I could: for some pineapple right now. or a tuna sandwich from jimmy johns.


I never: want to go through any of the drama i have been throuh in the past two years


I say: nothing at all. Just let it play out/


I don't say: this to hurt you, but you are getting on my nerves you crazy person always walking into my job everyday..


I feel: sad that my bestie in CT has nto go through everything in her life without me.


I will: try hard to stay determined in my current goals.


I rarely ever: say what i want


I regret: nothing. everything happens for a reason.


I can't imagine: what my life would be like without him.what do i do??


I am not: who I used to be.


I believe in: miracles and faith.


I know: i may seem like a bitch ,but i'm not.


I hide: nothing


I find comfort in: music, words, writing, his arms.


I give: what I can.


I fight: for what I believe in.


I have a: bad temper but my friends still love me


I lose: myself in daydreams


I always try: to figure things out on my own but it doesnt work


I need to: stop wanting to be alone


I care: a lot.


I never leave the house: period.


I will one day: be able to be me without ridicule

Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

No comments: