wibiya widget

Saturday, December 27, 2008

MY HIGHLIGHTS

A lot has happened in 2008. A LOT!!! lol but i would not change it for anything in the world. I was hilarious.. From the Club moments to at my apartment.



The Top moments of 2008:


1. Meeting my new besties.. I've enjoyed every moment with them. from being stranded on New Years Eve '08 (that's a story for another time) & Lane Bryant to when we all departed and went our own separate ways.. I love you KELLI, DANI AND MELIE!!
2. Finally letting go of everything that didn't need to be in my life. friends and boyfriends and behaviors.
3. Finally being ready to life for me and not worrying about everyone else.



What's in store of me in '09:


1. Going to be traveling more often. (getting out of apartment complex lol)

2. Finally and going to a church here in Gainesville

3. LOSING WEIGHT AND GROWING AND MAINTAINING MY HAIR

4. Just having fun.



2009 will be MY year.

Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

No comments: