wibiya widget

Monday, December 15, 2008

why.......

do guys say that that i love you but that they dont want to be in a relationship?? My ex, even after we broke up was telling me he loved me and wanted to be with me. When i told that i wanted to get back together with him and he acted as if he didn't know that i wanted to be with him. Then he continued to say that tho he is in love with me he doesn't want to be with me. because reasons among "i want to stable for us to be back together." that in itself pissed me off i have been with you, no job and all, seriously. We are supposed to grow together. Ironically, my co-worker and i are going to through the EXACT same thing. Our S/O said the same things like they were reading from the same book. My Supervisor said it's their way of saying that they don't like, they want to have sex other females so just move on. Do you think that is true?? My co-worker and i are fixed on the fact that we want to be with them (not in a psycho way). i was with mine for a year, he proposed to me, we were thinking about moving in together and everything. she and her boyfriend were together for a about four months. When i thought about what my supervisor said it hurt me because i feel like its probaby the truth but it doesn't help that he keeps telling me i love you. I still want to know what you think...
Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

*update 1/5/11: after reading the first chapter of Steve Harvey's first book, i now understand the whole not being together until financially stable.. lol

2 comments:

Mrs. Denga said...

Have you prayed about it?? Soon as you ask GOD to reveal his intentions, HE will. But be ready for the truth. It might hurt...

pam said...

i agree to ur supervisor... i let go of someone who cannot stand up for me, words arent enough my dear, its not enough that he says i love you then whats next????? uffff...sad but true... :(