wibiya widget

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!! I'M HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!


ok.. so this week is spring break for most Floridians. Guess what I am doing??!! Working as always. Working just like last year's spring break. lol. This makes me think maybe I should go back to school. I am only 20, almost 21. I want to experience college life. Heck, I live and work at a student complex. My best friend went on a cruise. My other friends who are enrolled in out of state colleges decided they were going back home to Lakeland to see their family and friends. Where am I?? Three hours away... working.. I have to pay my bills somehow.. I envy my friends that were able to college to go to the college of their choice or to college period and just enjoy themselves. I have been working non-stop since I graduated in 2006. I have not been on any trips nor have i had a simple vacation. The only vacation I've had was going to my apartment to sleep. No exaggeration. I just need to figure out where my life is headed. What does God want me to do with my life?? I thinking about relocating back to Tampa area. I just need to find a job first. So if anyone knows any jobs available. Please, please tell me.. Love & Blessings, Latrice

2 comments:

Sleeping Beauty said...

Hang in there Latrice! You work hard so you can play later. I know that's easier said than done, though. By the way I LOVE your profile song. That is one of my all-time favs!!!

Mary said...

Trying to escape... I would, too.