wibiya widget

Sunday, September 27, 2009

☆My Hair Growth☆ Update 1



I don't know if i told you guys but i did the big chop about a month ago.
so far my hair is now an inch and half... i am so happy!!!!!!!
:o) !!!
The only problem i'm having is figuring out how to style my hair
.
If anyone has any ideas, please tell me. I may put kinky twists in my hair because i don't know what else to do.

these pics: right a few days after the big chop in around August 29.


This was on Sept 16th.


Here is the pic from today (Sept 27).

4 comments:

Mary said...

How long do you want it to be in the future? :)

brownbetty said...

Hi I'm stopping by from www.BlogsHerColor.com a new blogging network geared towards women of color. You have a great blog and it's exactly what you we are looking for in our members. If you have a moment please stop by, check out our site, and sign up for the directory.

Everything is FREE, and if you join before November 1 we are holding a contest for 1 of our member to receive 2 months of free advertising on our site. So please stop by we would love to have you

Reggie said...

I've been shaving my head for years. It's not that difficult and I'm sure that I've saved thousands of dollars in haircutting and maintenance costs in all that time. Not to mention the time involved in taking care of it.

I see nothing wrong with kicking it natural......and short.

Mary said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know something that could help your hair growth. Try taking Biotin. It is a B Vitamin that is for the health of your skin, hair and nails. :)