wibiya widget

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year

i have been through a lot in the past two years since i have started blogging. I have yet to tell you half the things i gone through. But needless to say, the past is the past. it is 2010. a year of great relationships and experiences. i am really. so far, so good. i am in a new relationship (new boyfriend) and letting old unnecessary relationships (with friends and family) cease. i am placing all of my troubles and concerns in God's hand. i am going to let this year be... this year i am living my life to the ability of fullest that i am able to allow myself to experience.
my friend told me to write a list of what i want God to do for me and place it in my bible. I have to believe that God will provide what i need and everytime i find myself feeling discouraged, pray a prayer of thanks to God for dealing with my situation as if he has already taken care of it. Everytime i feel doubt rising, just look at my list and pray and that is what i am going to do.... Until next time....

Peace and love..

Latrice

1 comment:

Mary said...

Way to be Tricey! ;)

Keep your head up high, and let God show you the way!