wibiya widget

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Let's Get Physical, Physical

So I am excited that i have officially started exercising.
I have finally started my weight loss journey
with a friend that does not take "no" for an answer.
I am 7 days straight in. I have run stadiums,
gone up to 6.0 mph on the treadmill (not voluntarily, lol, i was tricked),
I have started P90X.
I have started and this is only the beginning.
My friend, Khameiah, is a drill sargent.
If I say, "I will exercise later", "I can't do this",
hell "I will not do this" she is going to say i can and will do it.
I can not deter her for anything in the world
and i hate it (and secretly love it because i know if she wasn't here, i wouldn't do it).
I appreciate her.

I am excited. I feel a change within myself. This journey will continue!!!

Love, Blessings and Weight Loss,

Latrice!!!!

Update: (as of May 10th) I have lost ten pounds!!!

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

Good for you. I wish I had a friend like that. I am the only one in my circle of friends trying to create a healthy lifestyle everyone else wants the 'quickies'-diet pills, liquid diets, etc. Can't wait to hear about your results.

Mary said...

Way to go chica!! I am proud of you!!