wibiya widget

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Workout update and juice fast.

I dont know if on the first day I went too hard but day 2 and 3 have Been a little less than perfect. I started the workout but by the thirty minutes I was hurting way too much. I going to finish the last 45 minutes tonight. Or at least I am going to try.

So part of my 101 things is to do an one week juice fast. After watching Sick, Fat and nearly dying, I am now more convinced to do it. For the month of April, my best friend and I do something every April in order to commemorate Something I really can't talk about. She usually gives up meat. This year I am doing the same as well as Facebook. I am gong to incorporate the juice fast into it. Wish me luck. This is going to be a bumpy ride. :)


*update* march 30- bought my juicer and 15 pound weights! :)
Tricey

No comments: