wibiya widget

Sunday, November 9, 2008

MY HAIR PROCESS


Okay so yesterday I went to my local beauty supply store and purchase some products. Well I cam across a Product line called Creme of Nature.



Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry, Brittle Hair
Organic Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo gently cleanses, detangles, and conditions while infusing dry, brittle hair with moisture derived from Kiwi fruit.










Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair
This creamy formula quickly softens, detangles, and conditions. Organic Lemongrass adds shine while Rosemary helps protect and strengthen.




















A Wealth of certified organic ingredients combine to deeply moisturize thirsty hair, improve shine, strengthen and restore manageability. This nutrient packed formula contains Certified Organic jojoba and olive oils plus peppermint, Basil, Senega, Watercress, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Grapefruit and Chamomile.



















review: I love it so far.. my hair feels wonderful. It has plenty of moisture. I will continue to use it.

I also put a reconstructer in my hair

Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

2 comments:

The Creative Lady said...

I just tuned in but are you natural or relaxed? I've been seeing these products but don't know how they will work for my natural hair.

Love your blog!
~Peace

BrownEyedBuddafly said...

i am relaxed. My friend's aunt is all natural and she loves the products as well