wibiya widget

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Should i just stare or say "hey, how you doin?" joey style

so, there is this fine a** DHL guy.. Nice, clean dreads; caramel skin; nice "just right" muscles (cuz you don't want them too big or too small; a smile that makes my sun come out even in my darkest hour. HE IS JUST SEXY!! *breathtaking* So i work at Lane Bryant part time and that's when i first glimpsed him. All of my co-workers were talking about him but i was like whatever its just another guy. My Lane Bryant consists of 75% of African American associates who all have the same taste in men. Needless to say, i should have known better. So here i am working in the front of the store and all of the sudden, i look up to see him walking in the door. Whenever he was going, my eyes were about to follow. He got the package signed by one of my co-workers and came back to the front of the store and said "Bye" in his deep, sensual voice and my heart skipped a few beats and came back just in time for me to muster out "Bye!!" before he got out of the door. That was a year ago. Well, i have not been working as many hours at LB for the last few months because i have a second job at my apartment complex(FREE RENT.. THANK YOU JESUS). One day, i took my walk to the office on my day offs (which is what i do everyday lol). and up comes the DHL truck. Now i expecting this black guy who i always exchange "smart but friendly"comments with to come out the truck.. Man, i was ready too. lol but here comes, yes, the hot DHL guy with the sun glistening on his face. Come to find out, he doesn't deliver to the mall anymore.. he delivers to this job.. *tear* Is that a coincidence or what??!!



ahh i am happy



he already knows that i think he is cute because i am very transparent, but should i try to slowly become friends with him??


Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

1 comment:

Brownelovely said...

Sure why not! I thought you just got out of a relatuinship though? Don't rush anything too soon girl!