wibiya widget

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

"Rosa sat down so Martin can March. Martin marched so Barack Obama can run." - as my Pastor says. lol.


Today is inauguration day and I am working from 11 am to 8:30pm. I am will be watching it though. I am so greatful that i was able to see the day... Though my best friend and i wanted to be there in person, but its almost as good as being there.



on another note:
All of my exes want to keep back with me... i just have the something, i guess. lol. i'm kidding. I know i am not going to get with my last one but the other is possible. But i have to keep in my head what my supervisor said which is "They're an ex for a reason.." Yes, she is very wise woman. I appreciate her advice. But of course, sometimes i try to rebel. lol.



Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

2 comments:

A said...

the exes probably know they will never find anything as good ;)

Kimberly said...

LOL! You go girl! =) The best feelings in life is when they come crawling back on those hands and knees. Haha!