wibiya widget

Monday, January 12, 2009

Its been so long since i've seen your smiling face!!!!

Ok.. Sorry i haven't written on my blog in a while. The New Year has started off GREAT!!! After a long hiatus, I have a cell phone now.. so i can keep in touch with everyone i love. i am about to start doing tae bo and actually eat throughout the day instead of eating only one meallate at night. And i have been usig the mega tek. So far i do feel like my hair has grown a little bit and thickened A LOT!!!! I have also joined a new church.. It is an awesome church. The pastor preaches very well and is funny. It's a small church so its more of a personal experience, if you understand what i mean. Overrall, I am genuinely happy for once in my life. I am still single and I am over my ex, as you all know, was a painful process. I can feel God smiling down on me. I feel that he is about to sed a blessing my way.. How has your New Year been so far?? Love & Be Blessed, Latrice

No comments: