wibiya widget

Thursday, September 24, 2009

ok sooo.

First and foremost... this was the day i watched shows i normally don't watch. First, Oprah.. Did you guys see Jay-Z teaching Oprah how to rap. WOW!!! is all i have to say.
Then Grey's Anatomy.. yes.. it was my first time watching it. and honestly, it was awesome. I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time. I wanted to slap the Heck out of Sandra Oh for a minute then i remembered that it was a character and also that other girl named.. um hold on let me look it up *searching google*. Ok, Arizona. I don't like her. She doesn't know when to just shut up.. But anyways.. Yea.. I didn't know George but i heard he was a really nice guy.. the episode sent me through the motions.. cuz when that lil heffa from London called the nurse/ doctor (what ever the heck she is) a B-i.t-c.h... me and my girls bout went off. lmbo.. anyways i guess that's it.. nothing special... Have a nice night.

Deuces...
Tricey

No comments: