wibiya widget

Saturday, September 12, 2009

School and Hair...

I am going back to school… I am going back to school… eventually. Everyday I think about going to school and how happy I would be. But then I think about, how am I going to survive while I am in school? I want to go to school for psychology. So my goal for the next month is to go to my school and see if I can defer my financial aid and get back in. As well as getting another job… Hopefully I get this job at Catos. (fingers crossed, I’m praying that everything goes well). While there is so much going on in my life, I am still focused on me having fun with life. I haven’t been able to have as much “fun” as my friends because I always had to work or something important to do. My life for a long time has been soooo boring…

On another subject, I DID THE BIG CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally after a long long time of completely trying to avoid it. I am trying to get used to it. I will update later about how the process is going.. If anyone has any tips on transitioning, please tell me.

No comments: