wibiya widget

Monday, May 16, 2011

We are family!!!

This is the first time in a long time that I have actually been excited about my life.. There's nothing in particular going on. I just think my outlook on life is not jumbled by the crap going on in my life. No matter how much people piss me off (which is often), i know that today is the first day of the rest of life. I know that change happens, not by saying it, but by acting on it. I am ready to act on it.. As I am writing this post, I am trying to write an outline for the next year.... where I want to be in my personal life, academically and socially. I am refuse to complain about the state of which I am in. I did this to myself. My fear of letting everyone else down and just my fear alone has kept me from moving on in my life. my first course of action was to quit a job that had been content with. After three long years of getting cussed out by residents and adapting to the people I now call my friends, I quit. I didn't really understand what that meant until recently. It was me saying that being content isn't enough for me. I am ready to move on in life. So i took another job to try to make more money in an attempt to save. So far not so good. but i am still making more money than I did working at my last job. God knows where my heart is. I know he has a plan for my life, and I will definitely not step on his toes.

As for my love life.. I am having a wonderful time loving myself and God. No one else needs to be factured in at this point. I admit I still deeply care for my ex from 3 years ago, but I need to focus. Get my life straightened before I bring anyone else in my "Me Time." Love is a very powerful thing, I need to make sure that whoever I give my love to deserves it. Though, he tells me that he loves, he needs to prove it before I can go any further.

I am excited to announce that I am going to GA this coming weekend. I have not seen my family (my Aunt that raised me and my cousins) in almost 4 years!!! Though facebook, does it job with connecting people. I am so happy to be in their prescence. Being with them, makes me wish my immediate family was as open and as loving as their's is. We encourage each other to succeed in any and all goals that each other may have, we relive old memories, we smile and don't argue. Time to precious for us to be arguing.. It's so peaceful as well as spiritually and mentally cleansing. The reason of this spendid visit is my little cousin is graduating from high school!!!! She and grew up as sisters. We argued like the best of them and shared secrets like the best them. She is five years younger than me and yet she is soo wise beyond her years.

That is it for this post.. I will be back in a few lol


peace, love and blessings,

trice <3

No comments: